- You stayed awake half the night. Excited (and a little nervous) Mind on fire with possibilities
- You love to work and look puzzled when people ask about your hobbies
- You talk about business, think about business, work on your business and work in your business– what’s wrong with that?
- You wear more hats than most people own
- You’d rather work 80 hours for yourself than 40 for someone else
- You don’t do anything half way. Whether it’s fitness, community service, connecting to the people dear to your heart, or the latest project
- You know that your business can be a force for good
- You know your couldn’t do what you do without that amazing spouse/best business bestie/treasury of friends who encourage you whole heartedly through the ups and downs
- You know it’s time to step into a bigger role in life and business
I Can Help You to:
- Put those ideas into action
- Make time for non-work stuff (it can be fun, honestly!)
- Get clear about what matters most so you live fully without the burn out
- Define those roles and decide which ones fit you best
- Keep the joy of building your business without working yourself to death
- Commit to processes not rigid goals—you’ll get there faster
- Act on those values consistently
- Clone yourself—well maybe not quite—learn to delegate so you can work on the business, not just in it
- Become the inspiring leader who knows how to hire, retain the right people, and manage them effectively so that you and your teams create a happy and effective workplace
Working with Carol has been transformative for me. Her instincts are spot-on. She is honest and supportive, and yet holds me accountable to take action. Carol has helped me develop a clear focus and direction for my small business. Thank you Carol!
Here are some of our happy clients.